Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ducks in a Row!

Supplies:  Freebie digital image from Pollycraft, pp by October Afternoon,
fimo button, embroidery floss, copics, textured cardstock from Papermania,
A5 Card blank by Anita's, Martha Stewart border punch, XCut corner rounder and glue dots.

Tales from Pollycraft has this amazing duck image as a digital freebie this week - I just had to share the card I made using it.  I printed if off on Friday and got colouring over the weekend.  I used the new papers from October Afternoon, which I think match perfectly. 

I coloured the image with copics and adhered using dimensional adhesive i.e. pop dots.  Also had a large fimo button that I made myself which matched the yellow ducks! 

Still not sure if it will be a "Happy Spring" card, "Easter" Card, "New Baby Boy" card... the options are bouncing around in my head.  At the moment it will remain sentiment free and get added to my stash!

Thanks so much for stopping by, please leave a comment as I really do love reading them all.  Happy Tuesday!

14 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

What a gorgeous cute little card. The image is adorabe!!

Nancy said...

What a sweet card, Deirdre! Those little ducks are adorable, and it looks terrific with your cheery PP choices!

Sanne said...

How cute is this! - those ducks made me smile - so cute Deirdre!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a sweet card, I also downloaded that image yesterday but haven't had time to use it yet. Great inspiration, I love the papers you used in the background.

Lin said...

Oh, this is SO cute, Deirdre!! Love how you brought them to life!!

donna mikasa said...

Cuteness! Matches so well with your DP! Those freebies are awesome!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So pretty! what a sweet image!

Tiffany Ervin said...

How totally darling, so loving this card, isn't OA just the best?

Juls said...

so cute!!! I have not played with this image yet! Thanks for the inspiration!! Love the combo of that gorgeous blue with the yellow it works so well! Hugs Juls

Alice said...

so adorable! love this cute image!! thanks for the link to the freebie!! =)

Kim Dellow said...

Oh my goodness how super cute! Love. Kim

Suzanne C said...

Love that PP and your colored images are perfect with it! Fantastic design.

Paula said...

Hi Deidre!!

Came straight over from PCP!! thanks for joining in ;)
This is just stunnning!! WOW!!
Paula xxx

Jill said...

LOVE THIS! SOOOOOO cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips