Monday, February 15, 2010

Congratulations Card (tongue in cheek!)

Supplies Spellbinders Nesties Labels 8, Dovecraft Retro Card blank,
The Greeting Farm - Charlotte digi image, copics, misc gold ribbon

This is a Greeting Farm image - Charlotte, and I really think she has tremedous attitude.  So I matched the sentiment (computer generated) to her, printed and coloured her as a "Congratulations" Card to a special someone who may even be reading this post - so I won't say too much.  I just think the retro card blank from Dovecraft is a perfect match to her.  Hope the recipient enjoys it as much as me!!! So fun!  She just makes me laugh - a little cheeky!.  Saw this sentiment somewhere on my blog hopping over the past week or so and just knew it had to go with this image!.

Hope you had a great weekend and here's hoping a wonderful week ahead.  The boys are on mid term so I won't get a chance to visit many blogs for the next few days.  I will be thinking of you all though..... thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Love sassy Charlotte! The sentiment is perfect for her! I think Kelly was just telling me about that...what a coincidence!

CinnamonSally said...

Great card and great sentiment, Love the retro background. Have a great day at the park, hope its a bit warmer where you are!

Agata said...

Certainly a girl with an attitude! Love your coloring!

Nancy said...

Too cute! Gorgeous coloring and that gold ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

Tiffany Ervin said...

LOL...too cute, just gotta love and laugh at that sentiment! Hehe!

Rosanne said...

Fun card!

Alice said...

so cute!!

Kathy said...

Wow Deirdre I just love your coloring and the sentiment is perfect for this sassy gal! The colors, ribbon and background are all perfection. You rock!!!!!!

Vanessa said...

The first thing I thought when I so this was "groovy"! Love your card!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Di's Dooodles said...

Funky card Deirdre - I have the papers, they are great aren't they but I adore that image!!

Suzanne C said...

LOL! Love the attitude and the card is adorable.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips