Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolate makes everything better!

Just heard that a friend is expecting her first baby and just had to use this image that Jodie Mackrell very kindly sent to me.  Jodie is the creator of Bugaboo Stamps and gives away wonderful freebies every Friday - be sure to check them out.  I love this image as it is next to impossible to buy "Pregnancy Cards" here in Ireland.
I positioned the card next to the rather LARGE bar of chocolate for the photo.  That is what I am mailing to her with the card.  I hope that she will enjoy them both!.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Happy Wednesday!.

8 comments:

Agata said...

I'm sure she'll enjoy it! But I'm not sure about which she'll enjoy more! ;-) Great coloring, again!

Kelly Booth said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!! Love this!! Your friend will just adore it....

Tiffany Ervin said...

What a super fun card, I think I could definitely make use of chocolate, ANY time of the day, and in any condition! Hehe!

CinnamonSally said...

Great card Deirdre, and great sentiment, I am sure your friend will love this.

Nancy said...

What a cute card, Deirdre! Your friend is going to love it!

Alice said...

what a fun image and sentiment!! love this, Deirdre! it makes me smile! =)

Dawn T said...

Really humorous Deirdre. Your pregnant friend will adore it....

Suzanne C said...

What a great idea to send the chocolate with the perfect card to match! Very fun card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips