Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shades of Gray - Mo's Digital Challenge #16

Supplies - Digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil, Spellbinders Labels One and Lrg Scalloped Circles,
PP by K&Co, Textured cardstock by Papermania and hat pin by Oasis, copics and pop dots.

This week's challenge over on Mo's Digital Pencil is "Shades of Gray/Grey" and I created the above using my copics.  I only recently discovered these images but just adore Maurie J Manning's amazing creations.  This one is called "Bella Hearts Bronte".  

Thank you all who left well wishes for my DS.  This is what he did for the weekend!  Rest, rest and more rest.  I cut the back slab/cast off yesterday - on the doctor's instruction!.  It is not fractured and he is once again running around - so only a very fleeting injury which we are most thankful for.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

p.s. obviously my camera returned from it's secret adventure too!!! LOL!!!

20 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Fab card, love the shades of grey!

Ouch your poor DS, hope he's OK now :-)

Sanne said...

Glad you had your camera back - pure him (your son)hope he will be jumping around soon!
Lovely card !

Mandy said...

Oh hun this is adorable, love your colouring.
Glad your little man has no long lasting injury and your camera has returned
hugs Mandy xx

Sanne said...

Hi again Deirdre!
I used spelbinders Nestabilitties http://www.theglitterpot.co.uk/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=8301 for my giftset cards
http://susanneandersen.blogspot.com/2010/02/gift-set-of-cards.html
Hugs Sanne

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I love this image and the card you made with it!I also entered the challenge.I wish you good luck!
Tineke

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh wow, love this monochromatic card, gorgeous layering too!

Elaine L. said...

Great card! I like the shape of it. Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Alice said...

i love love love your card, Deirdre!!! LOVE that image, too cute! off to check it out!

Suzanne C said...

Naughty camera! So glad your son is better. Love your shades of grey picture. Very strange to see an image colored in grey. :)

Kathy said...

Oh my goodness Deirdre love this monochromatic card so elegant and cool :)
Wow sorry to hear about you DS but, now he's running around. CAn't believe you cut the cast off...that must have been soooooo scary. Hugs to you and thanks for always looking for me. xo

donna mikasa said...

This is soooo COOL, Deirdre! If you didn't have the red background piece, I would have thought it was a b&w photo! Speedy recovery to your son!

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job Deirdre! Thanks for joining us this week at Mo's challenge. Please hurry back for more fun each Thursday. Sláinte!! Peggy

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous and lovely card!! Beautiful shades of gray.

Dawn T said...

I am impressed with your gray card Deirdre. I wouldn't even know where to start.

Dawn B. said...

Oh your poor son. How frustrating..

This is so sweet. What a great image to use..Thanks for joining us at Mo's..

Kristyn @ Good Gravy Crafts said...

Such a great card!! I love it and you won!!! Enjoy your treats!!! :)

:) Kristyn

Naomi Johnson said...

so beautiful - congratualations on winning!

Aunty Sue said...

really lovely card congrats on your win

Mary G said...

Super card- congrats on winning!

valen said...

Hello,

Congrats on winning!My good Luck wish has helped ;).

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips