Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Card share

Another card which I have made as a request - if you are Kev! look away now!!! LOL!!!  I think there is little fear that "Kev" would be checking out this blog!!!
Supplies: A5 Card Blank, PP - Papermania Joyeux Noel Range, Spellbinders Labels 8,
Forever Friends stamp - coloured with copics, ribbon, fimo button (another one I made),
embroidery floss, pop dots, Sentiment is computer generated

I took this photo before I adhered the little hearts that I had punched and covered in stickles... but not going to retake the photo and upload at this stage!  Need to get stuck into creating and not blogging!!! sorry... couple of deadlines to meet.

Yes, if you looked at the supplies list above you will have spotted "Joyeux Noel!!" - this was left over patterned paper from a Christmas Range that Papermania released.  Don't you just love when you can use from your towering "stash"!!!  I think it is bold enough for a manly valentine without being too overboard!  Anyhow... better go put my head down and get some stuff done!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you are having a good week.

11 comments:

Nancy said...

So lovely, Deirdre. Such a nice classic feel, and I love the more traditional script on the sentiment as well!

Milliesmarvels said...

This is lovely, it looks really stylish and I love the ribbon/button/floss embellishment you made.
Jane
x

CinnamonSally said...

Cute Valentine Deirdre and a manly card too, I am sure Kev will love it.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh my gosh, too cute, I just want to take this bear and squeeze him BIG! Darling card!

donna mikasa said...

Such a cute card! Love that bear and how clever to use Christmas paper on your Valentine! Such rich colours....And you're quite the button maker, too! So creative, Deirdre!

having a {me} day said...

Well if Kev is looking I'll bet he will be really impressed! This is just a fabulous card. Really stunning and effective, I love it! kxx

Alice said...

ahhhhh.. such a sweet card! beautiful pp that you used for this, just perfect! i love this!

Kathy said...

You are so talented and a rising star in my eyes...your coloring is amazing!!!!!!! Love this card Deirdre and the bear with that heart is adorable!

Di's Dooodles said...

Gorgeous valentine card Deirdre!!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful! Love the paper you used it is so pretty.

Jill said...

Sweet and elegant! Love your design!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips