Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a sketch!

This week's challenge over on Paperplay is a sketch.  I find these a little challenging!!!  - this is my DT Card for this week's challenge.


I used cardstock in orange and blue, an Anya digital image from The Greeting Farm, coloured with a mixture of copics and promarkers, (this image was in my stash coloured but unused!).  I added an orange button which Jane had sent me - thank you Jane (they are for sale here), a little one from MME and three blue fimo ones I made myself (I used a straw as the cutter... so they are tiny!).  I used the sentiment oval from Tales from Pollycraft (which were a freebie from Paula a number of weeks ago), which I coloured to match the image.

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you will take part in this week's Paperplay Challenge.  Happy Thursday everyone!

13 comments:

Alice said...

so cute! love those bright colors and your buttons!! =)

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

She is so cute,Deirdre! Love the bright colors on your card!

amanda stokes said...

Fab card love the layout and colour combo
Hugs Amanda xx

CinnamonSally said...

Cute card Deirdre, love the yummy colours and you fab buttons.

Tiffany Ervin said...

I just can't help but smile when I saw this, perfect color combos - everything about it is so fresh and clean looking!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely warm colours on a cold, cold day - just a perfect way to lift the spirits! Great fun! Jo x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Deirdre, such a cute image and lovely strong colours
hugs Mandy xx

Nancy said...

Adorable card, Deirdre. This sketch looks a little challenging to me as well, but I think you have done it!

Dawn T said...

ver7y cute Deirdre. You've done a great job with the sketch. Love it.

Julie M said...

Gorgeous bright card, Deirdre - love your take on the sketch.

Julie xx

Suzanne C said...

Adorable and love the bright colors!

Di's Dooodles said...

Fab card deirdre and I love the colours you have used - lovely & bright

Kelly Booth said...

She is so cute....don't cha just Lurve those Jane Buttons...they are the Bomb!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips