Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Devlin

Supplies:  Fleur Anya - Greeting Farm stamp, Random 6x6 
pad - Crate Paper, Half and half die collection - PTI, 
SRM Sticker, label die - Spellbinders, kraft card blank - 
Anita's, tombox adhesive, pearls - Papermania, 
copics and pop dots.

Today is my God-daughter's birthday - Happy Birthday Devlin - I hope you have a wonderful day.

I made the above card for her since she has a Summer Birthday and I hadn't used this stamp I have had in my stash for quite a while!.  I really enjoyed paper piecing this beautiful stamped image from the Greeting Farm.

Thanks for peeking.  Hope you have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

This is so cute Deirdre. Love this card and the cute image :)

Dawn T said...

What a cute little girl card Deirdre. Such a sweet stamp.

Barb said...

Love the pink with the brown, Dee! Adorable card!

Kara Lynne said...

That pink paper piecing is so pretty! Love the pearls too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips