Saturday, September 10, 2011

Still makes me happy!

This is my second post today (I know... shock, horror!!) - to see my Season's Greetings card - please scroll down! or click here - thanks.

Still makes my heart happy to log into 2peas and find one of my little creations perched under "Top 3 by Views" or "Featured project" etc.  You can check out my "Best Wishes" card here.

Ah, the simple things - and my hubby just bought me this as an anniversary pressie (I traded in my 30D but held onto my existing lenses)


Battery is in the charger.. cannot wait to go and play!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Oh how wonderful, Dee! Love new toys! Have fun! :)

CinnamonSally said...

Wow Deirdre what a fabulous pressie!!

Dawn T said...

well done on your 2 Peas showcase... and what fun to have a new camera. He's a keeper that's for sure!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures you take with your new camera!

Elisa said...

woho! Great pressie, have fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips