Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tiffany Doodles Challenge - TD05 - Fall Theme

It's the 7th of October - so it's Tiffany Doodles Challenge Day.  Welcome to another fun challenge.  Tiffany has created some wonderful fall/autumn digis in recent weeks which include some wonderful freebies.  Check them out here.  The theme this month is "Fall".  
Remember - wonderful prizes to be won.  Full details available here.  I used a "Fall" palette to create my card with the digi - prickly pod and the freebie Autumn sentiment.
Supplies:  Prickly Pod digi by Tiffany Doodles, Freebie Autumn sentiment digi 
by Tiffany Doodles, pp by October Afternoon - ducks in a row, Spellbinders 
Blossom nesties and Curved Rectangles, Papermania textured cardstock, 
copics, fimo button by Jane Beljo on Etsy, embroidery floss and pop dots.

Be sure to check out all the events and news for October on Tiffany Doodles - lots happening.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to play along this month - you have until the 31st October!

20 comments:

Barb said...

Love this, Deirdre! That prickly pod is so cool! Beautiful colors too!

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the prickly pod. Beautiful card :)

Dawn T said...

Love the autumn look Deirdre, perfect.

Dotty Jo said...

Wow Deidre, what a stunning card! Your colouring is amazing and I love your colours and shapes - just perfect! Jo x

Sandie said...

Deirdre, that's absolutely stunning!! I love it :D

Alice said...

simply stunning! beautiful design and colors. wow!

martina's kaartjes said...

What a great card !!
greetings, martina
x

Lin said...

Lovely, Deirdre! Thanks for the link to the sentiment - I may use that very soon!

Virginia L. said...

Beautiful work, Deirdre! Love it!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is so pretty Deirdre. Beautifully done!

Barbara said...

What an incredibly beautiful card! I absolutely love the way that you coloured the flower!

Lindsay said...

I just love the shape of this card and of course your fantastic coloring!

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! I love it!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! I love how you tied the string with the button. SO pretty! :)

Unknown said...

This is stunning! I absoloutely love it and love your sideways picture of it too.
Alicia xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh WOW! Beautiful! I love everything about it. keeleyxx

Unknown said...

Amazing! I love the colors you used -it's beautiful!! :)

Ruby said...

Lovely card! I really love the pop of white around the edge of the brown on the flower, so pretty!

donna mikasa said...

You know, I never noticed that prickle pod until I saw your card! It's just gorgeous, Deirdre! I love how you paired it with Tiff's sentiment, too!

alexandra s.m. said...

Wow! Amazing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips