Monday, October 4, 2010

A card for "Dad"

I hope you all had a wonderful World Card Making Weekend.  Not enough hours in the day!

A quick share this morning - I made a while ago that I never shared.  It is a card using Jane's wonderful image "Harry" which is available here
I coloured him with copics, cut him out and added him to a Basic Grey paper (which I machine stitched in grey), alphas by American Crafts.  I also added a lot of glossy accents to his "ONE EYE!!!"  So cute......

Jane has just released a new fun monster called Mr Smiles over at Claudia & Co and has a giveaway open until October 15th - be sure to check out her blog here.  You could win this!
Thanks for peeking and I hope you have a great day.

9 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Love it Deirdre!
Your coloring is always so impressive!
TFS!!

Anita Rex said...

Love the colors and his big eye! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Aww this is so fun Deirdre! Such a great card for a guy! :)

Dawn T said...

very clever Deirdre. Jane's images are just awesome...

Alice said...

very handsome card! love the simplicity and the cool colors you used! fabulous!

Juls said...

such fun!! Just Love it! Hugs Juls

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

So cute, Deirdre! Love the gray tone.

Kathy said...

You always bring Jane's images to life Dee and this is no exception. So joyous!!!!!! Hugs to you,Kathy

Anonymous said...

What a FUN card! So perfect for a dad. I love the gray color combo! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips