Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Winner of the Beautiful Roses Digi.....

And I used the true random number generator to get a winner.... can never post the widget... sorry.... this is the bit I managed to post.......  Just managed it...woohoo... sorry it's not very crisp!
 Barb Said
Wow! Love this, Deirdre! Fabulous design, the way the flowers flow off the side!
Congrats Barb - email me and I will arrange to get your digi sent to you.  Thanks to everyone who visited and left such lovely comments - I really appreciate them.  Hope you enjoyed the first ever blog hop.  Will post some cards later today.

2 comments:

Barb said...

What a nice surprise! Thank you so much, Deirdre! I'll be getting a hold of you soon. How fun!! :)

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations Barb, have fun with your new digi!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips