Monday, January 11, 2010

More cards with Bugaboo Images and some snowballs!

Just sharing a few cards I made with Bugaboo Stamps - Butterfly Bear 2. Just adore him. Still lots of practicing to do with my copics.... but I am having fun!

The next card is with a Bugaboo Image - Monkey Love (was a freebie last week from Bugaboo Stamps).  Used my new Labels 8 and patterned paper from K&Co.  I added leftover ribbon from the holidays and coloured him with copics.


Off now to give some snowball making instructions .... look what it is I have to work with!!? LOL!!!
It snowed much of yesterday afternoon and evening and we had a fantastic walk in the snow about 8pm last night before the boys went to bed.  It was magical... lots of white fluffy snowflakes and snow.  This morning the top layer had become ice so it was very crunchy under foot but thankfully still on the ground.  The Government has closed all the schools in the country for 3 days until the "cold spell" passes.  Off to play some more!!  Stay warm where ever you are.... I am jealous of Dawn in NZ in the middle of her Summer!.

Thanks so much for stopping by and thanks for all your lovely comments over the past few days about my cards - I really do appreciate them.

10 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Deirdre, gorgeous cards hun, such sweet images and I love the little nestie cards. I did laugh at your little snowball, we're lucky our snow hasn't iced over it's lovely and we've more heavy snow forecast for the next couple of days. I can't get over how organised and sensible your government are, the schools here generally decide in the the morning if there will be school that day or not and we get an automated phoned call if it's closed!
Take care & keep warm
hugs Mandy xx

Juls said...

all of these are just gorgeous!! Love the shapes of your cards! Hugs Juls

Dawn T said...

Boy it does look cold.... I've downloaded a couple of images from this site... really cute...thanks for putting me on to it...
Love the labels cards... the little ones are so cute...(PS weather a bit cooler today...raining too!!!)

Sanne said...

LOVE all 3 cards - such cute stamps and great coloring. Looks like we are having "ice winter" all over Europe!
HUGS

Liz said...

Hi Deirdie i just love that image and great card that snowball would wipe me out LOL

see ya soon

Liz xx

Alice said...

hee! those are too too cute, Deirdre!! love them all!

donna mikasa said...

Your Copics coloring is great, Deirdre! And those Bugaboo designs are too cute...love your cards!

Unknown said...

These are so cute - and your Copic use is great!

Agata said...

I'm a bit jealous about your Copics - lucky you!!! ;-) You're doing great coloring, I'm sure you'll do the same with snowballs teaching!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable cards. The monkey is just too cute and love the shapes on the cards! Our snow is not quite packing snow yet so our snowballs look similar. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips