Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday

Hope your week went well and you are looking forward to the weekend.  This is a card I made with the adorable Greeting Farm digital image - available here.  This was coloured about 2 weeks ago so to all you who are masters of copics.... apologies for my abuse of the wonderful medium that is copics!! ... still practicing!

Supplies - Image from Greeting Farm, Labels 8, purple textured cardstock from Papermania,
HA smooth gemstones, HA sentiment, ribbon from Papermania, pop dots and copics.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please feel free to leave me a comment.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

10 comments:

Annette said...

This is gorgeous, off to look at the digi stamps sandrax

Diana said...

ADORABLE little girl. Great card!

Di's Dooodles said...

Great work Deirdre!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Delicious, I LOVE all the lavender accents on this card!

donna mikasa said...

Love Fall Anya! I haven't coloured her yet, but I LOVE what you did....You are way too modest, Deirdre--your colouring ROCKS!

Kathy said...

Oh this is so beautiful Deirdre!!! Love your colors and the coloring!!!!!! Like Donna said YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Jane said...

Yes...too modest! You're colouring is AWESOME!
love this card!! I think I'm going to have to get myself some of these Greeting Farm stamps!!

Alice said...

wonderful coloring on Autumn Anya, Deirdre!! very pretty card!

Dawn T said...

Your copic colouring is great Deirdre. The whole card here is just amazing. Love the purples

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful card. Love purple too! Your coloring is fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips