Saturday, November 7, 2009

December Daily 2009


Some digits I picked up yesterday for my December Daily Album -
will either paint them , cover them in patterned paper or maybe stamp on them!


I have admired Ali Edwards for many years and have visited her blog and admired her journalling and memory keeping.  She is currently constructing her December Daily 2009 album and invites everyone to play along.  She has set up a Flickr Group where you can get inspiration, upload your creation and create/journal every day during the Holidays.  Part one was "gather" and part two is "construct" your foundation pages.  I am awaiting my delivery from 2peas which contains a Chatterbox canvas album that I have decided to use for my album.

Pop on over to Ali's blog to check out her 2009 album and her completed December Daily 2008 Album.

Also, check out 2peas today - it is Digital Scrapbooking Day today - 7th November.  There is a big sale, free kits and online chats with some of the Garden Girls.  Enjoy your day.  Happy Saturday.  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Hi Deirdre - thanks for the headsup about the 2peas digi day. I got a couple of the free sets downloaded.
Also big thanks for your wonderful card and goodies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips