Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Meet James the Bear!

Meet James the Bear!  I found him in my stash recently and he had never been inked!  He is a Lili of the Valley stamp but I fear no longer in production.
I decided to stamp him on copic friendly paper and get colouring!

I "created" the Merry Christmas sentiment by cutting a sentiment in half!.  It was Merry Chrismtas DEAR - part of the SSS Gnome for the Holidays stamp set.  I see Jennifer McGuire do it on a regular basis but reckoned I would never have the nerve, (well I did! LOL!!).

I added lots of gold stickles to the tinsel and glossy accents to the baubles.

Thanks for peeking.


3 comments:

Dawn T said...

how adorable is this one Deirdre. What a super cute teddy

Dotty Jo said...

I love James! Jo x

Grá O'Neill said...

I love James too! Beautiful card :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips