Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Bun in the Oven!

Supplies:  Oven - Plus One Set - Lawn Fawn, 
pp - Bright Side My Mind's Eye 6x6 (SSS Card Kit - Sept)
Wine Bottle die - PTI, tuxedo black ink - memento, copics, 
glossy accents, machine stitching, 6x6 card blank.

When I saw that Cardz n Scrapz had the "plus one" Lawn Fawn set in stock (reduced in price) I grabbed it straight up!

I love this patterned paper by My Mind's Eye and decided to use contrasting colours with a change in direction to create a banner for the little oven to sit on.  I raised the oven with pop dots.  I stamped straight on to the patterned paper and machine stitched to the card base.

I stamped "Congrats" on the inside of the card.  This card is currently winging it's way to close friends!

Thanks for peeking - hope you have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Ger said...

So fun! Love this card Deirdre. Ger x

Emma said...

I love Lawn Fawn's fun images, this one is so great! Really cute card Deirdre :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips