Monday, April 16, 2012

Missing for a while!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that I will be missing for a few days.  Not going anywhere but have a family occasion this weekend.  Since the boys only went back to school this morning after their Easter holidays - I have a very long list of jobs to do!.

I will stop by as much as I can but need to spend time cleaning my house and cooking up a storm! 

I have ordered some Purple Onion Designs Stamps and look forward to playing with them when they arrive.  Also just about to order this month's Simon Says Stamp Card Kit - have you seen it?  Adore the colours in it - so hopefully by next week I will have fun things to play with when the scheduling resumes to normal!

That's the update!  Hope you have a wonderful week.

4 comments:

Hazel said...

HI Deirdre

Hope you have a great time - enjoy!

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip

Hazel x

Lynn Mercurio said...

We missed you at the WMS Blog Party today...hope you are getting lots accomplished.

Alice said...

i love this month's kit at sss, too. =) hope all goes well!

Elizabeth Allan said...

See you soon...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips