Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thanks

 Supplies:  Papermania Textured cardstock, PTI Dark Chocolate ink and 
chocolate cardstock, Papermania Stamp set, SRM Sticker - Thanks, fine 
detail cutting scissor, Fiskars Upper Crest border punch, Docrafts card blank, 
machine stitching, clear embossing powder and versamark ink.

I was playing around with clear embossing powder and decided to create an embossed background for some "furniture".  Not very evident in the first shot - so here's a close up.
I dug out my Chatsworth Collection stamp set from last year featuring this furniture by Papermania, stamped with Dark Chocolate ink and cut out.  Added some machine stitching (slightly wonky straight line!! oops!)

Thanks for peeking, hope you are having a great day.

6 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous card, Deirdre! I love the embossed bg and the colours are fab!

Dawn T said...

lovely card Deirdre, The clear embossing looks stunning on the card.

CinnamonSally said...

The embossing looks fabulous behind your images Deirdre!

emilysnan said...

hiya deirdre , fab card you have used 2 of my fav techniques , the clear embossing and the "wonky"stitching which i thinks adds a unique touch , i love your stamps too x tfs
xmaggiex

Elizabeth Allan said...

Deirdre I am so glad you included the second photo which really shows the beautiful design. Personally I think "wonky" stitching is very attractive. This is gorgeous.

donna mikasa said...

Oooh, I'm glad I visited your blog! The embossing really adds to your card--just gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips