Monday, February 28, 2011

7 things about me


A big thank you to Alizabethy for this blog award. I am thrilled - thank you.  To carry on the tradition I must....
 
1.Thank the person/persons that shared this award with me and link it back to their blog/blogs. I recommend you look at Alizabethy's wonderful blog.

2. Share 7 things about myself! ... must admit .. not a fan of this bit... hmmmmm
  1. We have no animals (although my boys have made a request for a dog!)
  2. I am an only daughter.
  3. I lived in Chicago, Illinois for 4 years.
  4. I have been a brownie, girl guide, sea ranger, sea ranger leader and venture scout leader.
  5. I LOVE coffee.
  6. I still miss Chicago after 6 years!
  7. I love to sail and spend time on the water.
3. Pass this award onto seven other bloggers that I have recently discovered (some not so recently!).
  Please look at these blogs - you will come away so inspired.
 
Wendymade - Wendy
Mullen Images - Nicole

4. Leave a comment so they can pass along the recognition!
 
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great start to your week.  Off to get inky!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this Deirdre :)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a nice surprise to wake up to on a Monday morning! That was so sweet of you to give me a blog award - I am very honored. And I am very pleased that you would consider my work an inspiration. Thank you so much Deirdre and have a great week!

Hugs,
Linda

Kate said...

Awww thanks so much Deirdre xx I will have to have a think and see if I can find 7 things LOL

Alice said...

congrats on the award, Deirdre!! i enjoyed reading a little more about you! =) thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Deirdre! xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips