Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hi... I'm Oak Elffrost!

Just sharing a card I sent to a friend who wasn't feeling great back in April 2010.   A plan was hatched late last year and the amazing Deborah organised for us all to send cards/encouragement notes to a wonderful lady who needed some smiles/hugs at that time.  We all got our slots and reminders of when we needed to mail our cards/messages and it worked a treat and today in the season of Secret Santa - there is a big reveal.  Check it out here.

I coloured the Pure Innocence digital stamp with colouring pencils, added a few tiny gems to the flower centres and little epoxy hearts in three different colours by Heidi Grace.  I also broke open my new Papertrey Ink stamps to stamp the sentiment.
I didn't realise until I had mailed the card that the photo seems to be a bit wonky!! so sorry about that... but you get the idea!.  

Thanks for peeking.

4 comments:

Judith said...

Love your card and what a nice idea to cheer someone up.

Lin said...

So very sweet, Deirdre!

Barb said...

Love this sweet image, Deirdre. . .along with that perfect sentiment! So cute!

Alice said...

such a sweet card, Deirdre!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips