Sunday, July 4, 2010

Quick and easy digital cards

Just want to share some more cards that I made with the wonderful freebie "Velvet Flower" from Tiffany Doodles and the new DeLovely range from Cosmo Cricket.
I love working with this wonderful digi.  I printed out a sheet full of them, cut them out and then colour them as needed!.

Thanks for peeking.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend and for those in the US - enjoy the 4th!.  I miss the celebrations we used to have with friends, fireworks etc. whilst living in the States.  We will do our own celebration here in Ireland for our two little Americans!  Enjoy.

10 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeousness!! Love all your cards, Deirdre! You've inspired me to play with the velvet flower! What a great freebie!

CinnamonSally said...

You have made some stunning cards with this Digi Deirdre. Hope you have a great weekend
Sallyx

Virginia L. said...

LOVE LOVE these, Deirdre! Absolutely gorgeous! You have been so inspiring with this Velvet flower image!

Milliesmarvels said...

These are stunning Deirdre, fab cards!
Jane
x

Ruby said...

These are gorgeous Deirdre!!! I must play with them, you've done such a great job with them!! What a great idea to print out a page of them too!

Unknown said...

Love what you have created with these gorgeous flowers stunning makes Deirdre,
Hugs
Sarah xx

Dawn T said...

These are wonderful Deirdre. I've just downloaded the image as I love how you did these.

B said...

Oh how lovely! These are absolutely gorgeous! Love how you've used the flower!

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are so perfect, just love those gorgeous flowers, makes me happy!

Alice said...

these are so pretty! love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips