Saturday, February 13, 2010

Encouragement Card! and Vanessa's Blog Candy

Supplies: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder dots large, pp by We R Memory Keepers - Hepburn range,
kraft cardstock, image from StretchnBubbles, Copics and machine stitching.

Just had to share this card with you.  It is the freebie image from Stretch n Bubbles this week.  Another amazing image by Alison Spelman.  I just laughed out loud when I saw it.  I plan on using it as a Congratulations Card but it could also double up as an Encouragement Card.

If you sign up as a follower to her blog Alison will give away 3 digital images when the followers list reaches 300 and 4 images when it hits 400 and so on..... go check it out here.

Vanessa is having a giveaway - as she reached 30,000 hits... Amazing right!  So she has some beautiful candy on offer - go check it out here

Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by.

8 comments:

Suzanne C said...

I saw the little icon in my reader and had to come over straight away because I saw a pig's behind. LOL! This is too cute and funny.

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! Thanks for a Saturday morning smile! Jo x

Diana said...

Oh, how sweet!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh, now that just makes me smile really BIG, adorable!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card, love it.

*Alison* said...

AHH... this is so cute.. and I love the simpleness of your card.. and yet it is STUNNING!!! thank you so much for letting me know you used my image.. BEAUTIFUL... :) and thanks for telling all about it here.. :)HUGS

Jenyfur said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable!

Alice said...

this makes me smile!! too cute! love it!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips