Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love Notes - Paperplay Challenge

It's Thursday so it must be Paperplay day...woohoo!.  Love this week's theme - "love notes" - make a Valentine's Project.  It is sponsored this week by DT Member Elisa from Mami Doodles
Elisa's images are stunning and I got to play with some this week.  Here is my DT card and I will share some more that I made over the coming days so be sure to check back.
Supplies: Digital image - Mr Mouse in Love from Mami Doodles
pp from Making Memories - Just chillin' range, brown and orange cardstock,
Offray 7mm orange ribbon, Prima Flower, Fimo heart which I made myself (has sparkles in it!!),
Quickutz circles and Spellbinders scalloped circles large, pop dots and some embroidery floss.

How could you not adore this cute image?.  So happy that I managed to get to use another prima flower -  I adore them.  Sentiment is on the inside of this card as I don't want anything additional on the front.  You would never guess that I love orange!!! LOL!!

Also entering it into Charisma Cardz Challenge this week which is "Love".

A great start to today  - got lovely messages from the Mo's DP2 group - thanks everyone, to say that I had won the "Shades of Gray" challenge...woohooooo!!! Doing the happy dance... okay, so it was via random number generator... but a win is a win!!!

I must do the Euromillions Lottery before tomorrow night.... it is €100 million +!!!! wonder will my luck hold!! LOL!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you will play along with Paperplay this week.

14 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Love the Mr.Mouse and the fimo heart sparkle button too!

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Deirdre - a most un-traditional valentine colour combo but it works so well!! Love your fimo heart too!

Julie :o)

Jane said...

ADORABLE! love it! Wow....did I ever have a loooong scroll down...how long have I been away! You made some GORGEOUS cards!!
xo

Liz said...

Love this card Deirdre these colours really work Love it used to hate orange but I like it now

Liz xx

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is just tooo cute! I can't help but always love orange and chocolate together, one of the best color combos out there!

Mandy said...

Woo Hoo Deirdre congrats hun a win is a win and your card deserved to win.
Your card is gorgeous hun, love the colour combo and Elisa's images are adorable
hugs Mandy
Good luck with the Euromillions!

Alice said...

super adorable card! love this cute image!! congrats on winning over at Mo's challenge blog! your card is a sure winner to me! =) i love it!

Awesome Andrew said...

so cute! congrats on the win! that is so fun! FYI i recieved the issue of cards you sent me! thanks again! you rock! and maybe i sent something in return ?? haha ... be checking your mail soon! :)

Diana said...

I just love this! FANTASTIC!

Dawn T said...

Adorable card Deirdre.. and MR Random Generator know a great card when he sees one!!!!

Barbara said...

This is so sweet! I love the colours that you used and this mouse is adorable!

Allison said...

such a cute card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Suzanne C said...

Adorable! Love the orange on your card! Congrats on your win!

Unknown said...

Oh this is adorable what a fab image & gorgeous colour combo

Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips