Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Monday and free digis

Good morning everyone. Today is a bit strange because my camera has gone on it's own adventure in the back of my DH's car!!! and I won't be able to retrieve it from its travels until much later tonight!!!

So I am photoless!!!!! I have a couple of cards completed and ready to share... but they will have to wait until later.

I was missing over the weekend as my youngest son injured his ankle on Friday and is in a half cast called a back slab until later today when I can cut it off and hopefully he will recover quickly as thankfully it isn't fractured.  The joys of energetic boys!!!  So no real time to blog or craft. 


I made a card late last night for Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge #16 - "Shade of Gray/Grey!".  I just ADORE Maurie J Manning's images and they are available here and her blog is here.

Wendy is sharing a free digital sentiment (birth circle) featured below - click here to get your copy.
She is also sharing a Hugs & Kisses one that would be just perfect for your Valentine's cards - click here.
I will upload photos on the return of my camera!!!!  I wonder will it capture it's own moments!!!  Hope you all have a terrific week.  Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

Oh Deirdre...so sorry for your son, hope he will quick recovery, hugs
vera

Sanne said...

Hope your son will recover soon and your camera will return, too!

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Deirdre, sorry about your poor son, hope his ankle soon heals. Thanks for the tip regarding the digi sentiments I will definately go for those.
Sallyx

Tiffany Ervin said...

Cute digi images and so sorry about the traveling camera!! I know how that feels, we are so helpless without that tool we use so much!! Happy Monday to you too!

Nancy said...

So sorry to hear about your son. Hope he is on the mend! Thank you for the link to the sweet digi sentiments. I will surely give them a try!

Alice said...

i hope your son's angle will get better soon. It must be difficult for a boy not to run or jump around...

can't wait to see your Mo card!! i know it will be amazing!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips