Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quick Card Share and Vanessa's Blog Candy

The wonderful Vanessa is offering more candy over on her blog.  It closes March 3rd - be sure to check it out.
Quick Card Share - I must have spent at least one hour on Thursday trying to clean my camera... it is just so frustrating.  You come to the end of the cleaning process, look through the view finder and just feel like crying.  I LOVE my camera but the people at Canon have a lot to answer for with the 30D which doesn't have any self cleaning system!!!!  Surprisingly they introduced it on the next model.... was there a problem..... Sure was!!!! AARRRRggghhh... okay ... vent over! 

You can see the muck all over this photo - have spent more time yesterday cleaning and the results are slowly getting better.  My fingers are swollen from the cold at the moment so I feel like my hands are like awkward shovels which doesn't help with the delicate work of camera cleaning.

 
Supplies: Bazzill Swiss Dot Cardstock, PP by KaiserCraft, Gisela Graham ribbon,
Happy Birthday Peel offs coloured with a sharpie, numbers stickers from stak it - originally pale blue,
coloured with copics, machine stitching.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday.

3 comments:

Alice said...

wonderful birthday card!

having a {me} day said...

Fab 80th card! I can't see any problem with the photo but hope you can sort your camera out soon. kxx

Tiffany Ervin said...

I love the papers you've used for this card, really beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips