Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Baby Boy Card

I made this card using Paula's amazing freebie available over on Tales from Pollycraft since Friday.  You might remember on Friday's post I mentioned that I was off to make a card with the image - as perfect timing I needed to make a card to Welcome Baby Kieran into the world. 

Here it is!  Loved working with this image called Willie.
Used copics to colour him - Frost Blue B00, Cool Shadow BG10 and Cool Gray No.1 C-1.  I used stickles on the stars and patterned paper by October Afternoon - three ducks in a row range.  Spellbinders Scalloped Circles - Large for the shape and Quickutz nesting circles.

Thanks so much for peeking.  Hope you are having a great weekend.

12 comments:

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

SO adorable,Deirdre!

Yvette said...

So cute! Lovely card!

Katharine Steff said...

Lovely as always xx

Agata said...

So lovely! I like so much your round scalloped cards! And this image is adorable, thanks for the link!

CinnamonSally said...

Lovely card and such a cute image.

Nancy said...

Such a sweet card!

Dotty Jo said...

Aren't Nesties just perfect for baby cards! Your colouring is gorgeous - what a sweet card, Jo x

Dawn T said...

Such a cute card Deirdre.. and what a great name they chose.... ( My son is Kieran as well!!!!)

Di's Dooodles said...

How gorgeous is this - the image is adorable!!

Kathy said...

Oh Deirdre this is so adorable! I also love stopping by your blog there is so much beauty here. Have a great week! Hugs<kathy

Alice said...

this is so adorable! lovely card, Deirdre!

Kelley Eubanks said...

What an adorable card! Love it!@

Thanks so much for visiting me and leaving me some love! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips