Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You know it's going to be a good day when....

Your card is featured on the Two Peas Gallery .... woohoo!  The sun is shining and it's the start of a new week.  I was so totally doing the happy dance yesterday.  And you also get a wonderful package - all tied up with string.  Isn't that tag just adorable?  Thank you Nancy - you are so kind.
When I started this blog back on 29th October 2009 I never thought I would receive in excess of 13,500 visits to-date and over 29,000 page views.

To me - this is just incredible.  I have made so many wonderful friends around the world who have the same passion for crafting and card making that I do - which is just fantastic and a blessing.

I am so thankfully each and every day to you all for visiting and leaving such lovely comments.  I celebrated my Hero Arts Flickr Group first anniversary back in April 2010 and never marked the occasion.... slap on wrist!. LOL!

So I plan to make up for all my missed milestones and have a blog candy fest!!!!   Candy each week until 29 October - to mark my Bloganniversary.  I have been very lucky in recent weeks to win candy from Nancy, Anne, Anita and Kathy.  Can you believe it?  I made sure to do the lotto last week! LOL!  Ladies - Thank you all so much for your kindness and friendship.

I am going to post the first blog candy post later today (need to take photos) so be sure to check back.  First up will be Hero Arts goodies ... non seasonal!  Thanks for stopping by - Deirdre.

20 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

Congrats on all your well deserved success since you started your blog, you are a true inspiration to me and I wish you many more years of Crafting and blogging :-)
Jane
x

jenny said...

Congratulations Deidre! You deserve it, all your cards are stunning xx

Jenny x

Paula said...

Huge congratulations Deirdre...
You know i'm a big fan of your stunning creations!!!
heres to lots more Anniversarys...
Paula x

Isha Gupta said...

Congratulations Deirdre. Actually you were my first stamped card receiver. I am so glad to have known you thru the CCC challenge ;)

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations Deirdre, your cards are always stunning, love to visit your blog.
Hugs
Sally

Lin said...

Congratulations, Deirdre! I agree, this is one amazing community! Looking forward to many more of your creations and posts!

Barb said...

Big congrats to you, Deirdre! And Happy Blogiversary! I for one am so glad you are a part of this crafting community! It's always such a joy seeing your wonderful cards! Hugs!

Sian said...

Congrats and I'm not surprised, your creations are stunning!
hugs

Anita Rex said...

Yay for having your card featured on two peas! Whoooo hooo!

mueppi said...

Big congrats to you, Deirdre!
Hugs Gisela

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Woohoo... Yay, Deirdre! This is ao awesome &you totally deserves it! Your works rock!

Tiffany Ervin said...

How very fun, congrats on your feature at 2Peas, and enjoy your goodies, definitely so much fun to receive cards and crafty finds from our friends!

Anonymous said...

Wow Congrats on your feature Deidre!!!
That's fantastic! :)

Judith said...

Well done Deirdre, that card is stunning and you deserve success.

Yvette said...

Congratulations Deirdre, your card is beautiful!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on your feature on 2Peas! So glad you are having a well deserved happy day!

Trinh said...

Congrats on your 2P feature, Deirdre! Your card is gorgeous and I love seeing your cards.

alexandra s.m. said...

Much deserved CONGRATS to you!

Alice said...

congrats, Deirdre!! fabulous card! =)

donna mikasa said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on being featured, Deirdre! Though I'm not surprised at all--your work is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips