Monday, October 18, 2010

New Baby Boy card

Supplies: Hanging out to dry digital image by Sassy Cheryl's, Baby Boy SRM Sticker, 
Spellbinders Labels One, colouring pencils, fimo button I made, 
Bazzill dotted swiss cardstock and Papermania yellow textured 
cardstock and machine stitching.

This week's challenge on Wee Memories is "Celebrate Good times" - so I think this new baby boy card fits the bill!

The challenge over on Sassy Cheryl's is "Let's add dimension" - which I did by adding my own handmade fimo button in the shape of a heart.

Thanks so much for peeking and I hope you have a great day.  Be sure to check out my blog candy post here.

18 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

This is such a cuteeee card Deirdre. Love it.

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super, super CUTE! I love this image and so glad that you chose it for the challenge. It's adorable. I LOVE it!

Lin said...

Adorable, Deirdre!

Barb said...

What a sweet card, Deirdre! LOVE that heart button!

McCrafty's Cards said...

what a gorgeous card, i love the image and that button fiishes it off just right
Kevin xx

Jeni said...

Darling card! I love that you used this image for a baby. Neat button! ~jeni :)

Dotty Jo said...

Great colouring , love that teddy! jo x

martina's kaartjes said...

What a cute card ! great job,
greetings, martina
x

Kathy said...

Oh Dee i just love your creativity. This is just to adorable!! I spotted the SRM sticker right away. I hope you add it to their flickr gallery. Hugs to you,Kathy

Kathy (krolski) said...

Deidre, I love this card! It's so cute with that teddy bear hanging there!

Ann English said...

Darling card and I love your button! Thank you for joining us this week for the Sasy Cheryls challenge.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Deirdre! That teddy is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

Claire said...

beautiful card Deidre, I love the bear, he is super.

Di's Dooodles said...

I adore this card Deirdre, it's wonderful!!

Juls said...

this is so cute! I love it!!! Hugs Juls

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Deirdre, this is so adorable. Totally made me smile. Thank you for playing with us at Wee Memories! :)

Alice said...

awww.. this is super duper cute! LOVE that image and your coloring on the teddy. wonderful work, Deirdre!

Ann said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing the WMC this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips