Saturday, October 30, 2010

Holiday/Christmas Blog Candy - WINNER

Firstly can I say a HUGE thank you to everyone who left sweet comments and congratulations on my one year blog anniversary.  I really appreciate you all visiting/taking the time to leave a lovely comment.  Quite a "bucket" full of entries.

As you can see ... I had a little helper x 2!  and the winner is....
 CONGRATS to Jenn Zeeb - please email me with your addy and I will get your goodies out to you.

Thanks to everyone that entered - off to spend the day with my helpers!

4 comments:

Arlene said...

Congratulations to Jenn. YAY!

Rosa Forino said...

congratulazioni alla vincitrice un saluto a te e al piccolo ;-)

donna mikasa said...

Congrats to Jenn!

Alice said...

congrats to Jenn!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips