Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's Fall... over on Tiffany Doodles

Have you seen this wonderful fun set by Tiffany Doodles?  I used the owl to create the mini card above.  I also added the googly eyes to give it a fun look.
This set is just so versatile - I love it.  I left the card sentiment free so it is suitable for lots of occasions.  I ran the green cardstock through the new Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder - am loving this! and added a fimo button I made myself (not as perfect or wonderful as Jane's... check out her Etsy shop here).

Did you know that Tiffany is running a sale at the moment on Tiffany Doodles - be sure to check it out here.
Tiffany Doodles current challenge theme is "Fall" - great prizes to win and you have until the 31st October to enter - full details here.

Tiffany is also sponsoring Penny's Paper - Crafty Challenge Blog this week and the challenge is "so long as it flies" - you can interpret it any way you want..... so this is my interpretation!!! LOL!!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day.

15 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Who can resist an owl? Especially a cute owl! Love his googly eyes, too!

Barb said...

So adorable! Love this fun card, Deirdre!

Moccavanila by Vera Rhuhay said...

hehehe...this is Too Cute,D!

Isha Gupta said...

This is super cute Deirdre....love it.

Dawn T said...

very cute. Love the shaped card Deirdre

CinnamonSally said...

Super cute card Deirdre, love your sweet googly eyed owl!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card...I really like the green color!

Kathy (krolski) said...

I love that owl! And the shape of your card is so cute!

Dotty Jo said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! Jo x

Yvette said...

This is so cute!I love the shape of your card, Deirdre.

stampingandstitching said...

Adorable card, Deirdre! The owl with the googly eyes is so cute and I love the colours! Your fimo button looks perfect to me!

Juls said...

brilliant!!!!! I just Love his eyes!!!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous Deirdre! Such a cute little owl and love that card shape! :)

Courtney said...

This is so adorable Deirdre! And your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for FLYING along with us this week at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT

Alice said...

cute cute cute!!! this is just so adorable, Deirdre!!! LOVE IT!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips