Monday, March 12, 2012

Mami Doodles Farewell Blog Hop

This "surprise" blog hop is to honour Elisa / Mami Doodles and her achievements of the past 2+ years.  She has decided to shut her Mami Doodles digi store to concentrate on other endeavours- see her post here.

I had the pleasure and honour of being on her first Design Team - here is my post back in April 2010 and I adored working with her amazing digis.

I am the first stop on the hop and I think Elisa is Marvellous and Magnificent.

Every blog on this hop has a free Mami Doodles digi - I will draw by 6pm EST on Wednesday from the comments left on this post. The winners will be posted on the individual blogs and the Mami Doodles blog.

Elisa has 50% off all her digis until March 16th when she will be closing her store - so quick... run on over after the hop and pick up some goodies here.

Here are some of my favourite "Mami" projects
 
 

 
Here is the blog hop order
 I know you will join me in wishing Elisa continued success on her creative journey.  Thanks so much for stopping by today - please be sure to hop on over to Mami Doodles and leave Elisa some "love".

Thanks so much for stopping by - now off you go to Frances in Florida.

17 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a sad day... Elisa has some amazingly cute images. I have a few myself. Love all your projects.

dee.byrne said...

My first blog hop! Nice clean look to your projects Deirdre.

minerva said...

Hi Deidre, great cards as always.

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Dee! Love each of these :)

Ellis said...

These are wonderful Deidre, sad to hear that she's closing down!
Hugs, Elenor

Maureen Morton said...

Your cards and use of these digis are delightful, Deidre! So sorry that she is closing - hopefully another door will open for her. Thanks for sharing.

Diane Louise J said...

Lovely cards and images xx

Jackiekg said...

Lovely cards Deidre, but with Alisa's
images you cannot but make a nice card.

Frances said...

Very cute cards, Deirdre, Glad to be on the Team with you. hugs, Frances.

Grá O'Neill said...

Gorgeous projects, love Elisa's images hope this is a new beginning :)

Mami Doodles said...

Thank your for this lovely surprise! Love all your cards!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Very sweet projects, that is always sad to hear when someone is closing shop. The very best to her and her new endeavors!

Ren-Yi said...

Dee - what a wonderful post. I'm sure Elisa will be moved. Mr. Mouse is quite marvelous and I can't think of a better way to honor this moment.

Unknown said...

Hi Dee,
Thank you so much for popping on over to my blog and checking up on me! I am doing well...trying to take it easy...but I am not good at doing nothing. I always seem to make my life busy!
I hope you are well, your blog is as gorgeous as ever. I have loved having a little peek at all your lovely creations.
Alicia xx

Linsey R said...

Wowza, you've created a bit of everything today! I love the sweet mouse card, great for any occasion! The halloween bag is amazing, your coloring of that wonderful image is magnificent, truly!!! And your Happy Christmas card is darling! Thanks so much for sharing all your inspiration. I'm sorry to see what looks like a FAbulous company closing, but I really appreciate this last opportunity to become acquainted with this superb design team! :) hugs

Lisa said...

Such sweet cards Dee! Love the christmas one, so pretty! Gad you could join us in this one last hop :)
Hugs Lisa

Pam said...

3 great projects Dee, I love the stitched star on the Christmas one. It was great to be a part of the blog hop with you.

Pam x

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips