Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Waltzingmouse - CASE Competition

Supplies:  WMS Free Spirit Boy, WMS Free Spirit Sentiments, MME pp - Stella Rose,
X-Cut scallop border punch, black textured cardstock - Papermania, 
Bazzill Basics dotted swiss in kraft, BG button - Jovial, pop dots, memento black 
tuxedo ink and Tim Holtz distressing tool.

Shock Horror... two posts in one day...... just have to enter this competition! and some other fun challenges.

I knew I had to take part in this fun Copy and Share Everything Competition on Waltzingmouse Stamps as soon as I read about it during the last SOAP day last week.  This set - Free Spirit Boy is one of my faves and has proven to be my "go to" set whenever I need a manly card!.

I adored what Kate Whelan made here (loved how clean and graphic the design was) and while I didn't create my own pp - I used the ideas to create the card above.

Challenges
Critter Sketch Challenge - Let's get Krafty
The Kraft Journal - It's a guy thing
Crafting for all seasons - Father's Day

Thanks so much for peeking and I hope you have a wonderful day.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is fab Deirdre, I love the colours you used, super masculine! Love that set too, its going on my wish list now!!

martina's kaartjes said...

this is great ! love that masculin stamp ! very pretty card !
greetings, martina
x

CinnamonSally said...

This is a fabulous card that my DH would love, he is a huge motor racing fan and I love the image you have used. I must check out their site!

Ger said...

Great male card Deirdre, I'm sure it will go down well! Ger x.

alexandra s.m. said...

perfecto!!
TFS~

Anonymous said...

This is so fun! I love the retro look to this! Perfect card for a guy :)

Jani said...

What a stunning card! Like it!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love this card, so bright and clean, really great masculine card! Thanks for joining us this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Crystal said...

Love this masculine card, just perfect for Father's Day! Thanks for playing along in our "kraft" challenge over at Critter Sketch :)

sgc said...

Great masculine card! Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Kraft Challenge.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fantastic masculine card!! I love how you added the car outside of the sentiment box!!

Deborah Frings said...

That's such a lovely card for a Dad - the racing car is just so sweet and super colours too!

Jen Adcock said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! I love the color combo and that wee button. What a great masculine card. I am always in search of inspiration for masculine cards and I have certainly found it here. Very handsome card indeed.

Unknown said...

This is such a great masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Kraft Journal for our It's a Guy Thing challenge!

Mona Pendleton said...

So fun! What an awesome card! Great CASE'd project! Thanks for joining along :)

Jacki Daniels said...

brilliant card thanks for joining us at critters
Jacki xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips