Thursday, June 23, 2011

Paperplay - Stars & Stripes

Supplies:  Just Some Lines digital image (sponsor), freebie sentiment 
by Marit Meijer, October Afternoon pp, polymer clay buttons - 
made my me!, Bristol Board by Daler Rowney, X-Cut 
scallop border punch, embroidery floss and copics.

Paperplay Challenges time again!  Where do the two weeks go?  Team B did an amazing job last week with "On The Beach" and this week the challenge is "Stars & Stripes".

I decided to make a cheery hello using "Stars & Stripes" with a freebie sentiment by Marit Meijer - Thanks Marit.

I adore this fun digi by "Just Some Lines" - who are this week's sponsors.

Hope you get a chance to play along with us this week.  Thanks for peeking.

9 comments:

Ger said...

This is gorgeous, and wow! those buttons you made! Ger x.

Milliesmarvels said...

THis is so cute!Love those buttons too!
Jane
x

Barb said...

Oh my, Deirdre! This is just delightful! I love the colors, love those stripes and what an adorable image!

Patchi said...

What an adorable card! I love the sentiment!
Thanks for swinging by my blog to say Hi :)

Unknown said...

So cute Dee...will miss being a part of this : (
Alicia xx

Juls said...

so cute!! I am loving the little star buttons!!! Hugs juls

Ren-Yi said...

Very cute. i love how the star buttons just seem to swing right off the card... :)

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

oh this is so cute!! Love the buttons and the sentiment suites so well :)

ania said...

I realy like the paper and love those cute buttons !

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips