Thursday, July 12, 2012

Make a Wish!

Supplies:  pp - Paper Cottage by Basic Grey, Hexagon die - Sizzix, 
SRM Sticker, pearls - Iconcraft, machine stitching, Card Blank - 
Anita's, Mini open roses in cream and pale pink, glossy accents, 
pink cardstock - Canson and tombow adhesive.

I have had my hexagon die for a little while and have been playing with it but never really happy with the results.  I needed to make some Birthday Cards so I got it out and cut some pink hexagons.  They I used this fun new paper from Basic Grey called Paper Cottage collection.  It came in this month's Simon Says Stamp Kit of the Month.
I added flowers from my stash and a scattering of pearls.  The sentiment is a sticker from SRM.

I am entering this into Moxie Fab World - "Hooked on Hexagons Challenge"
and Crop Stop - Hexagon Craze.

Thanks for peeking, I hope you have a great day.

12 comments:

Virginia L. said...

So beautiful!! Love the color combo and use of hexagons, Deirdre!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a pretty card Deirdre, great use of the hexagons.

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a lovely card, very different & really effective x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

donna mikasa said...

Beautiful, Dee! Looks like you found the perfect time to use those dies! You should enter MFW's hexagon challenge!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Dee! I love those hexagons and how you stitched them! Such a fun card :)

Deirdre said...

Thanks Donna - missed the splatter challenge (totally forgot about it even though I made a creation!).

Dawn T said...

This is awesome Deirdre. Love the whole design and all those gorgeous flowers.

Vicki said...

Gorgeous card! The colors and design are beautiful! Thanks for joining our CropStop Hexagon Challenge!

Nancy said...

Beautiful design, Deirdre! So many lovely details and interesting color combination!

Nancy Jensen said...

What a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at CropStop for our hexagons challenge!

nancy said...

The placement of the flowers along the hexagons is lovely.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Deirdre! Thanks for linking this up to the Hooked on Hexagons Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips