Saturday, October 22, 2011

Look who's TWO!

Supplies:  Fluffy digi by Pollycraft, pp K & Co,  glittered chipboard - 
American Crafts, copics G14, RV14, kraft card base by Anita's.

Whilst creating the wedding card for yesterday's post I noticed that the Challenge this week on Pollycraft Monday Challenge was "girls, girls, girls".  I knew I had to print out "fluffy" and do a girly monster card.

I just adore Fluffy - I tried to leave him looking "fluffy" when colouring him with copics.  Don't have a recipient for this card yet - just makes me smile, so I will add it to my stash!.
 (Message on the inside - also from Pollycraft)

Thanks so much for peeking, hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

7 comments:

Barb said...

So adorable, Deirdre! Love your oh, so pink Fluffy! Makes me smile too! :)

Juls said...

Hi,

I am still playing catch up in blogland after bieng away on my hols. I have enjoyed looking round your blog and checking out all your gorgeous creations that I have missed while I was away.

This is such a fun and funky card, LOVE it!!!

Hugs Juls

Alicia said...

Hi Dee,
Thank you for your lovely well wishes. So very kind of you. How are you going? I havent been over to your blog for ages so will stay awhile and check things out. xx

Dawn said...

How cute is this Dee.... Love the Girly monster.

Ger said...

So cute, a pink and girly monster! Great card. Ger x.

Arabella said...

This is so cute Deirdre! I love your pink Fluffy!

Thanks for joining us for the Girls Girls Girls challenge at Pollycraft!

Arabella

Elizabeth Allan said...

I love the girly monster. What a fun card to have tucked away to surprise someone with!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips