Tiffany Doodles Challenge starts today - this month it is a Colour/Color Challenge. The colour palette is above and I found them so much fun to work with (pale pink/cream/pale green).
here. I printed a couple of sheets and did some cutting and paper piecing. I just wanted to prove that you didn't have to always colour your digis with your preferred medium i.e. copics, colouring pencils, distress inks etc. to make a card.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I really hope you get a chance to play along with Tiffany Doodles this month. Tiffany has lots of freebies available here - so be sure to check them out. Don't forget to stop by the other DT members blogs for lots of amazing creations with this colour palette too.
- Tiffany Richards Tiffany's Garden
- Cammy Wall Pink Room Therapy
- Deirdre Horgan Colour and Ink (you are here!)
- Donna Mikasa 3 Umbrellas
- Julie Masse Stampin' with Julie
- Kim Schofield Paperie Petals
- Lindsay Amrhein Note to Self
- Peet Roeven Scrap Album
- Ruby McGuire Ruby 2 Shoes Design
- Shannon Neparko Desert Design Studios
- Vanessa Menhorn Wings of a Butterfly
- Virginia Lu Yes, Virgina