Sunday, March 28, 2010

Friends Card

I grabbed this image - Audrey - when she was a freebie on The Greeting Farm blog a week or so ago.  I just ADORE her... such a tomboy.  She is now available in the store here.  I coloured her with copics and then matched the layers to her outfit.
The card is a DCWV card blank which I had in my stash with some friends definition/sayings embossed on it. 

We have guests visiting from out of town/state/country!!! (from the other side of the big pond!) at the moment - so unfortunately I haven't been around to visit your blogs.  If you leave a comment I promise to visit your blogs early next week.  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  Off to do some "tourist" fun stuff.  I love playing tourist in my own city - you get to visit places and do things in your own "patch" that you sometimes forget to experience.  The clocks moved forward an hour last night..... so we lost an hour ... pooofff... gone, just like that!

Thanks so much for peeking and stopping by. 

12 comments:

Dawn T said...

Deirdre - you are so right out being a "tourist" in your own patch.... we are all so busy that we forget all the wonderful places and things to see and do that we have in our backyards!!! Enjoy your guests. Love the card. She is an adorable image.

Dawn T said...

PS... at least going forward in time means that the spring and summer are not too far away!!!! We go backwards next Sunday so darker at nights again!!!

Alice said...

so adorable!! love the colors! hope you have a great time with your guests! =)

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Deirdre, love this little card and the embossed card blank is perfect. Enjoy your day being a tourist guide, shame about the clocks it takes me ages to get used to the dark mornings again!!!

CinnamonSally said...

Sorry me again, I have just signed up for Deborahs CCC and I think I maybe sending my card to you. I am so pleased to be sending one to a blogging friend and also returning your kind message in March!!

Jane said...

Are you kidding me!!! Your colouring is BRILLIANT! love this!

Dotty Jo said...

I must get around to printing and colouring this little cutie too. Love your card, and your colouring is just fabulous. That embossing is breathtaking!!! Jo x

Juls said...

Just fab!!! Love all the embossing detail! Hugs Juls

Agata said...

Beautiful coloring! This is such a great center of attention! And the background just perfect for this card!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Perfectly cute card, love it!!

Vanessa said...

This is adorable, Deirdre! Love it! And Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry I am late...

Jill said...

SUCH a cute image and I LOVE your coloring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips