Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Digi freebie over on TGF and a thank you

It's Tuesday and that means that I have deadlines to meet!!! and no card to upload at the moment.  Just uploaded 120 photos from my camera to my PC - so need to do some processing and will share later.  Yeah, have been churning out cards .... but only a fraction of those 120 photos will see the light of day.... took multiples with different settings as the daylight wasn't too obliging!

Wanted to share these beautiful tiny daffodils that I bought this morning when out picking up some crafting supplies.  The flower shop is just soooo pretty and has such beautiful displays of scent and colour.  These daffodils are planted in a beautiful metal trough and are a gift for my DH's granny.  Hope she will like them - I adore them hint hint hubby..... Mother's Day is this coming Sunday here in Ireland! LOL!!!.

Just a heads up - do you like digi images?  Well The Greeting Farm blog has the most AMAZING image as a freebie today called Audrey.  Be sure to go straight over and grab it as it is only free until this evening.

Hope to make a card with her later - she is a complete tomboy... and so fun.

A Big "Thank You" to everyone who has supported my challenge over on Paperplay this week - we are at 116 and still counting.  I am just in awe of the wonderful creations and stories behind who is going to receive these wonderful cards/projects.  So nice to send out some love to those we care about ... thanks so much for playing along.  The challenge finishes tomorrow night (Wed 10th) at 9pm GMT

5 comments:

Alice said...

I LOVE that little daffodils are so cute! beautiful color, too! thanks for sharing!! =)

Nancy said...

I love those daffodils, Deirdre! We have some crocus peeking through the ground! I am looking forward to the colors of Spring!

Judith said...

Those little Daffs are gorgeous,ours are almost out in the garden. 'Twill be Mothers Day here on Sunday too so here's hoping!

Monika Lerch said...

Wunderschön gemacht.

*GLG* Moni

donna mikasa said...

Sweet daffodils! A perfect Easter flower! And I did grab Audrey--she is just too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips