Sunday, January 3, 2010

Blog Award from Sally


I am delighted to have been awarded this "Kreativ Blogger" award by the very talented Sally, who I met on the Hero Arts Flickr Site.  She creates wonderful cards and tags and I adore her work - be sure to check out her blog. 

I only started this blog in October and it does become a little addictive! LOL!!  I also adore blog hopping and drooling over the amazing creations on all the other various blogs I visit regularly. 



As always there are a few little rules with this award......

1. Copy the award to your blog.
2. Link to the person who gave you the award - Sally
3. Identify 7 interesting facts about yourself.
4. Choose seven other bloggers to pass this award on to.
5. Link to their blogs.
6. Leave them a comment to let them know about this award.

Hmmmm seven interesting facts about me... hhmmmm..

1. I would love to have studied graphic design.
2. I love to bake and cook and adore my Kitchen Aid which my hubby gave me for my Birthday.
3. I miss living in the States and miss all of our friends there.
4. I started sailing at 10 and love every moment I spend on the water (except canoeing!).
5. I was a brownie, girl guide, sea ranger, venture scout leader and sea ranger leader.
6. I played volleyball in college.
7. My grandmother thought me how to knit as a small girl and my Girl Guide leader gave me a huge appreciation of all things craft related - she was an amazing inspiration.

And here are the seven unbelievably inspirational people I would like to nominate for this award, I visit their blogs/photostream daily and just adore their work.

Jane  (this girl makes amazing creations from fimo - little beautiful buttons etc, and designs for Squigglefly with amazing digital images).

Deborah (a Hero Arts Flickr friend - if you want to smile, laugh and find joy.... go check out her blog.  Deborah also organises a monthly Chain Card Challenge that is huge fun.)

Jenn (Jenn designs for Purple Onion Designs, Scrapbook Bakery and previously for Caardvarks - amazing designs, adore her work.)

Kathy (the daily marker is the name of her blog and it says it all! - she is a genius with any type of colouring medium and is on the Digital Creative Team for 2peas, DT for Michelle Underwood and announced yesterday she is on the DT for Squigglefly too!).

Heather (while Heather doesn't have a blog I would love to give this award to her as she is a creative genius too - a link to her Flickr photostream here for you to check it out yourself.  She is such an amazing artist and I love her work.... let's try and coax her into blog world!)

Lucy (another HA Flickr friend and such an amazing inspiration - creating wonderful cards for 2peas Digital Creative Team, DT for Michelle Underwood, DT for Caardvarks and Digital DT for Hero Arts... need I say more!)

Alice (another HA Flickr friend who is the Digital Creative Team for 2peas, and Jane's Doodles Design Team Member, and she just won a day on the Hero Arts blog.)

Hope you enjoy your award - Hugs from me.

5 comments:

Bebedores do Gondufo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jane said...

Aww.....you're sweet! Thank you for the inspiration I get from your blog and your support means the world to me!!
xo
fun learning a bit more about ya!

stampingandstitching said...

Deirdre, it's fun to get to know a bit more about you through the 7 interesting facts! Thank you so much for the award and your lovely comments. It's been great getting to know you and I always love visiting your blog and seeing your wonderful creations.

Heather Maria.

Suzanne C said...

Loved reading the interesting facts!

Alice said...

wow! so you are a sporty girl, Deirdre!! So happy to know you a little more! love those fun facts about you!! =)

It's such an honor to receive this award from you!! Thank you so much!! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips