Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cork Week 2010 Website goes live!




Two posts in one day...woohoo!!! For those of you who have been over to check out my blog profile you will see that listed amongst my hobbies are sailing and photography.  You may also have noticed that on Monday I featured a photo of my budding sailors!

I am delighted to let everyone know that the new website for Cork Week 2010 went live this afternoon.  It has some amazing video footage of the 2008 event, useful information for sailors for the 2010 event and information for non sailors attending the event too.  James O'Sullivan of jamjodesign did an amazing job on the build. 

Earlier this month Cork City was named in the Lonely Planet Guide as Top 10 Place to visit in "Best in Travel 2010".  Roll on July 2010!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips