Saturday, November 21, 2009

Cards Magazine - December Issue

Imagine my astonishment, excitement and glee when I spotted the December issue of Cards Magazine in my local newsagents this morning.  I have previously checked and the magazine was not distributed in the Republic of Ireland... but woohooo..... things have changed.



and imagine my delight when I opened page 12 and saw a card from my HA Flickr Friend - Sally Sherfield.  I am so thrilled for Sally and off to email her now.


Lots of other amazing creations and I know I will spend hours pouring over it.... notable names in the issue include Mary MacAskill, Ashley Newell, Nichol Magouirk, and Kandis Smith to name a few.

Happy Saturday - hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks like a fantastic mag...I will have to keep my eyes peeled for it around here in Canada! So fun to see fellow stamper friends showcased!

CinnamonSally said...

Thanks so much Deirdre for putting this on your blog. I was thrilled to have a card in this issue although they seem to have squashed the photo slightly and it looks a little distorted. Never mind I can't complain its so exciting to see your work in print.

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Wow, that's great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips