Thursday, October 3, 2013

Best Wishes!

Supplies:  stitched sentiment stamp - The Crafts Meow, 
Feather die - mft, white dotted swiss cardstock - Bazzill 
Basics, cerise cardstock - Canson, enamel - Ranger industries,
tuxedo black ink - memento and pop dots.

I loved how Laura Bassen created this - love how she used up scraps and stamped the sentiment twice to make a beautiful card.

I have these stitched sentiments for quite a while since I saw this card by Jennifer McGuire.

I used cerise pink cardstock that looks very bright here in this post! and some scrap swiss dot cardstock that I had in my stash to cut out the feather.

Enamel dots are all the rage at the moment but I didn't have any white ones - I grabbed my bottle of enamel by Ranger Industries and created my own!

Challenges
Simon Says Stamp - We are going dotty!

Thanks for peeking - hope you have a great day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so striking, Dierdre, love the vibrant hot pink with the cool white feather against it ... deliciously CAS! Fabulous take on Laura's card! Anita (in France) :)

Dawn T said...

very effective Deirdre. Stunning card.

Grá O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love your enamel dots :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips