Saturday, July 9, 2011

Summer Card Camp 2011

If I was being graded for Summer Card Class 2011 - I would be totally flunking!!!  Never managed to get a card made last week! so this week just had to try and finish a quick one before tomorrow night's deadline.

Made this card with a fun freebie digi from A Day for Daisies who are having a wonderful blog hop at the moment.  Check it out here.  You have to create a triple or trio of creations.  So whilst I am sharing my first one here - I am off to make two more before I link up to the challenge on ADFD!

I coloured the printed digi with copics in the five colours above and then added an SRM sentiment sticker and diamond stickles (as sprinkles!).

Thanks for peeking - hope you are having a terrific weekend.

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

What a great card! I really like the clean and simple layout--and the coloring is fabulous! Really good job on the color combo!

Barb said...

What a cute card, Deirdre! Fun use of the colors!

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Fab card, Dee! Love your coloring and thanks so much helping us spread the word about the hop. :)

Dawn said...

Lovely Deirdre. Love how you incorporated the colours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips